This article relates to version 4 of myPractice and version 5 of Bp Allied.
How to add a post code.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab at the top of myPractice
- Click on DATA MAINTENANCE
- Click on the "Postcodes" category in the left-hand list
- A list of all the SUBURBS and POSTCODES available in myPractice.
- At the top of the list, click on the row that says "Click here to add a new row"
- Enter the SUBURB, POSTCODE and STATE to be added and press enter
- Repeat as required
- Click OK to save changes and close the form
- The new postcode(s) is now available in myPractice to be used.