This article relates to version 4 of myPractice.
Permissions can be set individually for users over and above the general Reception and Practitioner settings from within User Administration. You can block users from any Reports, Invoicing, adding/editing Products and Services as well as deleting Documents or Emails and Phone Call records.
To edit a users permissions:
- Go to the SYSTEM tab
- Click on OPTIONS
- Click on USER ADMINISTRATION
- Find the user you want to change the permissions for by using the forward and backward arrows
- Click the PERMISSIONS Tab
- Add a PERMISSION from the list below
- Untick the PERMITTED tick box
- Click APPLY and OK