This article relates to version 4 of myPractice.
A new user can only be created those existing users flagged as a system "Administrator" within myPractice. They have access to all users within the User Administration area.
To insert a new user into myPractice (Reception or Practitioner)
- Go to SYSTEM tab
- Click on OPTIONS
- Click on USER ADMINISTRATION
- Click the + sign to create a new blank record
- Enter the USERS DETAILS tab enter in the user information as required
- Enter in a password
- Click the PERMISSIONS tab
- Choose the ACCESS LEVEL from the drop down list
- Tick ADMINISTRATOR tickbox if required
- Tick ACCOUNT ENABLED
- If this is not ticked the acoount will not be available in the USERNAME drop dowm list in the login screen
- Click APPLY and OK