This article relates to version 4 of myPractice.
The delete a template from version 188.8.131.52 onwards
- In the LETTERS Module
- LETTERS tab
- Click MANAGE Templates
- Tick the box in the DELETE column next to the template to delete
- Multiple templates can be deleted at once
- Click UPDATE
- Click OK to each confirm deletion message
The Letters list on the left-hand side of the screen should have been updated.
To delete a letter template PRIOR TO VERSION 184.108.40.206:
To delete a letter template you need to delete the associated Word doc from the myPractice Templates folder. By default this will either be in your Documents\myPractice folder or PublicShared Documents\myPractice folder depending on whether myPractice was installed for 'All Users' or 'Just You'. To find the location of the Letter Templates:
- Go to the SYSTEM tab
- Click on OPTIONS
- Click DOCUMENTS
- The LETTER TEMPLATE LOCATION field is displayed at the bottom of the screen
- Go to the location above in the File Manager on your computer and delete the template.
- Whenever the Letter editor is started, is scans that folder for any word docs and lists them. After the template has been deleted it should not display in the list.