This article relates to version 4 of myPractice.
Occasionally a field added to the layout can re-size some other fields, making it hard to see, or edit.
In this case it may be that the fields just require re-sizing. Below is a link to our video tutorials on customising, if you want to watch these and have a go at re-sizing them yourself, please do so, otherwise can we arrange a time where we can log onto your computer remotely and fix this up for you.
Here are the written instructions for re-sizing a field which together with the video tutorials might help you out:
- Within CLIENT DETAILS click on the Green CUSTOMIZE button to the Left of the Save button. This enables the Customization feature.
- Move your mouse to the left border of the ADDRESS box and wait for the point to change from an arrow to an arrow on both ends.
- Then click and drag the left border of the ADDRESS further to the left to create more space for the ADDRESS field. Once this is done everything should be back to normal.
- Repeat this for all fields needing to be re-sized.
- Click the X on the Customization Form to exit the Customization feature.
Also see information on customising Client Details in the myPractice Help.